CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Welcome to my Apartment

HEY!!!! How are you??? Welcome to my apartment!!!! I love it so far, I am just waiting for my roommate, Andrea, to move in so we can finish decorating!!!!! but I am really glad you came!!!


come on in have a seat....



Wanna Watch Tv???Oh are you hungry????
Want something to drink??? I have water, coke zero, and some beer.

Oh this is the bathroom.....no thats not a shower, it is storage, we just hid it with a shower curtain. Do you wanna see the upstairs?

This is the bathroom....it is pink and black....still not finished with the decorating!


Next is my room.......

Baxter, the fish, really loved his new home!

That is pretty much my apartment minus Andrea's room but she hasn't moved in so it is empty! lol well I hope you come back and visit really soon!!!!!!!

Have a great night!

BYE!!!!

~Katie~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love LOVE your new apartment. It is so cute!!! I can't wait until I can see it in person!!!

Sarah said...

So I was looking at your pics again and noticed that the picture of your steps does not do them any justice. They are so much more freakishly wide than they look in this picture. I just thought you should know that.