CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Stuck in the past....

I just would like everyone to know that I can't handle reliving the past!!! I really hate it....we;; unless it is a happy time!!! I guess I need to grow up or something but things that happened most 5 years ago still haunt me and make me not a very happy person and then I say things that are not good. I always thought I was a mature 22 year old but today I realize I was lying to myself and I still have a lot of growing up to do.

ok well I am sleepy so I am going to bed

goodnight
Katie

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I think we all have some growing up to do in our own ways. All of us have certain things that have happened to us or that we have done that we just can't let go of. No worries darlin, you're just like the rest of us! Besides, I think you're very mature! Love ya lots and can't wait til next week!