CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My dream guy

So today I was out with some of the girls from high school. We got on this topic of our dream guys. Then Katy Schinder told us that she believes if you make a dream board you will slowly see things change lol. I am not sure I really believe that but I figured I would blog about my dream. This entry is going to be a list of qualities I want.....


1) Beautiful eyes- that way I can get lost in them!

2) A bachelor's degree

3) a romantic-someone who will romance me!

4) Someone financially stable

5) someone who loves spending time with my family- I don't want to have to entertain him.

6) Someone who my friends love- and of course he would love them as well.

7) Old fashion. I want someone who will open my door, wait for me to sit before he does, bring me flowers, ALWAYS pay (or at least offer), and he better ask my daddy if he can marry me!

8) motivating- I want someone who is going to motivate me to be better, i don't just want someone who is going to tell me I am perfect, no one is perfect and i need someone to make me better!

9) soft hands, I want to enjoy holding someones hand.

10) Cook- I want to be able to cook with my husband.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Never trust a guy whose hands are softer than yours.

Anonymous said...

Our lists are very different, but I think this is very neat. It might be my next blog post. I hope you get everything you want. But most importantly, I hope you get a guy who treats you the way you deserve to be treated.