CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Welcome to Cincinnati!

Good afternoon Ladies!!! I would like to thank you for planning your next adventure in the Cincinnati Area. I have on record that you will be staying approximately 20 miles north of Cincinnati in our Fairfield location! They are excited and awaiting your arrival. This is your official travel guide!
Please read the following...

Travel.
You both will be traveling by car.
If you are coming from Louisville take 71 north toward 75 N. Merge on to 75 North and travel into Ohio. I would recommend being in the left lane. This will keep you out of the way for merging traffic. When you reach exit 16 you will begin to see signs for the merge of I 75 and I 275. You will want to begin making your way over to the right lane. You will be exiting at exit 19 West Chester/ Fairfield. There is no need to be nervous or worried about this merge, it will be an easy drive.
If you are coming from Richmond KY, Just head north on I 75. do not get off of I 75 until you have reached exit 19. You may follow the same guide lines at the Louisville traveler.

Arrivial.
As I am sure you both are aware you are going to be driving in some traffic. Now Lucky for you the traffic should not be that heavy traveling through the city. If you plan to hit Cincinnati anytime after 7:30 and before 3:00 in the afternoon. Please Inform me of your arrival time, so that I can have my staff ready! I would recommend a 8:30-10:30 arrival time, that would MAXIMIZE the fun!

Itinerary of events
This is a tentative plan of events for your visit to the Cincinnati area.

Friday

8:30-10:30-Approximate arrival time-please park in front of the house. If you are facing the house you want to park on the right side of the driveway. Check in at the front door. If you call ahead we can have someone meet you in the driveway. During this time you will check into your room, and exchange hugs and excited screams with your friends and our staff.

10:30-11:30- This will be free time, you and your party and discuss what will be happening at this time (perhaps deciding on lunch plans!)

11:30-12:30ish- Lunch, This is on your own. For your convince I would like to recommend some Cincinnati favorites. Skyline Chill, La Rosa's pizza, Richards Pizza, or City BBQ, IKEA Food mart. There are also 100s of other dinning establishments that you could dine at.

12:30ish- IKEA!!!!!!! This will be your tour and shopping time at the IKEA Furniture store. The end time is undetermined due to the large store and personal preferences. Most of our visitors recommend a 2 hour period in the store.

Following IKEA- A driving tour of the area, stopping to view some of the local attractions, and hometown favorites of Miss Katie Williams.

Following driving tour-JUNGLE JIM'S- the worlds largest super market- This two is a unique shopping adventure that could take a couple of hours depending on the shoppers.

Following Jungle Jim's- Dinner, After all that shopping we would have worked up an appetite. Dinner is also a on your own decisions. Our staff has volunteered to have Chicken Enchiladas, which would allow for a fiesta type dinning or your may venture to one of the wonderful venues in the area.

Some after dinner ideas;
Monster Golf- an indoor glow in the dark putt putt place
Movies-A place to watch the latest releases
Bowling-A bowling alley

There are also several other options that can be discussed with our staff.

After your evening activities you will be released to sit and chat with friends, or go to sleep in your luxurious bed room. You will be staying in our "guest suit." You will be sharing a room and a bathroom. There is a computer in your room and the lodge is full equipped with a wireless connection.

Saturday:

Wake up around 9:00ish- Breakfast served and cooked by our staff.

You will then have some time to shower, and get yourself ready for the day. Make sure you are comfortable because you will be walking

10:45ish-Departure from the lodge and travel to the GREAT CINCINNATI ZOO!!!!!

You will have all day at the zoo. Be Prepared to see lots of animals and take lots of pictures.

After the zoo-Dinner. Your dinner options are.....Some place downtown, My staff is working to find an affordable yet fun locations or you may dine at the lodge (this would be if you did not eat the fiesta meal the night before. I do believe that the owners of the lodge will be gone this evening so you and your party would have the house to themselves.

This evening you can do any of the previous mention evening activities. We also offer "red box" rentals, Wii playing, N-64 playing and super Nintendo.

Sunday:

We do not plan your Sunday activities due to the difference in departure times. This can be decided with you and your party.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

We would like to thank you for choosing us! We look forward to seeing you next weekend.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

lol Katie, this is GREAT! I love it! I plan to arrive between 10 and 10:30 but will try to be there sooner if I wake up early enough. Is there anything I need to bring other than previously discussed items?

Anonymous said...

This all sounds fabulous. I like everything on the list so you and Sarah can decide what we do with the options. I love how you call your parents the staff. I'm sure they appreciate that. And I love the bowling option. It made me laugh out loud (not about bowling, about how it's written).

I'm still worried about the merge, but I'm trying to be calm. Will you give me directions for after the exit? That can be in an email or fb message. Or you could give me your address and I can mapquest it. [I must warn you that mapquest lies to me. All the time. Seriously.]

I planned to be there at 8:30, but if Sarah doesn't plan to get there until 10, I will plan on 10ish as well. It will be nice to drive in daylight.

I am so freaking excited! You really can't imagine. I think it all sounds fabulous. Hurry up Friday!!!

Angelhugs said...

ohh so I see how it is...you can get here before Sarah, but you could get to Sarah's before me.....nice I guess I know where I stand! lol j.k!!! You can get here when ever you would like!!!!

Anonymous said...

I could be there at 6 am, but I don't think you would like that very much. I will get there before ten I'm pretty sure. I just don't know exactly. It will be after 8:30 though. I will make sure. Can't wait to see you!

Angelhugs said...

lol thats cool meg! I was just teasing you!!!! whenever you get here will be great!!!! I can;t wait!