CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

a moment to blog!

Hey girls,
So I am suppose to be doing stuff for School tomorrow, but I would rather write this blog.
I hope you guys had a wonderful Turkey day!!! I know mine was good and very filling!!!!

Black Friday was also a blast!!! I spent way to much money!!!!!!! Oh well, I did spend most of it on Other people!

Anyways I actually am just going to start rambling a little!!!!

I have "husband" fever now more than ever! I just would really like to find that person who I am going to spend the rest of my life with....I know good things come to those who wait...but I am done waiting. I feel like I am finally truly 100% ready to give my all into a relationship and there isn't even a gleam of hope!!!! Who knows!!! Someday it will be my day!

Now a School update.....

Well I will begin by saying I love being a teacher........

However at this school and my actual position it makes it hard.... I don't want to whine because I am so thankful to have this job and this opportunity, but I would like to come out of work one day feeling like I really did my job!!!!!!! The administration at the school are NUTS!! They do not understand how to run a school!

I just don't know I come home everyday emotionally, physically and mentally drained............... I don't get anything done in the evenings because of this!

I don't know I am going to stop myself right there because I want to remain positive about my job.....


okay well I was going to post some pictures but it just isn't working!!!
I love you both!!!!

Can't wait to see you....sometime!

Love ya
Katie

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Husband fever, eh? So no prospects? Are you doing the online thing?

As far as school is concerned, even if you don't think you are, you're making a difference in those kids' lives. Even if they aren't learning as much as they should, you're touching their lives...you're probably one of the few good things they have. I'm sure they look forward to seeing you every day. Plus, next year when you have your own classroom it'll be a breeze.

I miss you tons and can't wait to see you! LOVE YA!!!