CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

not wanting to do homework

Well I am sitting here not wanting to do homework..... I have been thinking.....well its dead week and that means there are only two weeks left before I get to go home!!! I feel like I should be sad because its my last week of being an RA, tonight is my last Exect meeting for NRHH and after Tuesday I will be COMPLETELY done with that. I only have like 6 more classes, and 2 more assignments!!! Luckily next year is teaching and doing teachery things, NO MORE STUPID HOMEWORK, but I do know its not going to be an easy semester, because I will be teaching!! but I am soooo excited!!! lol
ok I need to go get ready!!!

Thanks
Keep Reading

~Katie~

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I know what you mean. I feel like I should be sad too. I'm not at all sad about not having classes and leaving dorm life. I know that I'll probably miss all the stupid little things like meeting you in the middle of the hall or at the vators, having a Karen to clean my bathroom...that sort of thing. I'm definitely going to miss all my friends. I know that next semester I'll still get to see you and Tamila and Megan, but I know it's going to be a lot different. Bert and Hermie are gonna miss Baxter too! We'll have to plan sleepovers for them lol! Anyway, I LOVE YOU, KATIE MARIA!!!

Anonymous said...

I know how excited you are and I want to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You've done it, basically. You don't have to be sad. You can be happy in your accomplishments and you know that you will always have the friends you made at Eastern. Rabid possums could not keep me and Sarah away. I love you, and Congratulations on your achievements!