CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

teaching is where I belong

Some people question their choices in life. Luckily for me I am pretty excited about my upcoming career. Today was a big milestone in my teaching and in the next two week everything will unfold to determine if I can take the next big step. This is both nerve racking and exciting. I know I made the right decision when it comes to my major, and I think most people would agree with me. I do free that I am not going to be good at my job, i am not the smartest person and I never will be. I can't just read something once and know what it is and what it means. I have to look into and figure it out my own way, which creates a minor set back when you are in a room of 30 young kids wanting to know EVERYTHING. Anyways we will see how the next few weeks go, and will have my fingers crossed for next semester.

The hard thing about getting old is your career choice, but it also makes me look at different angles of my life.... By now I wanted to be in a relationship, one that could lead to marriage, but that just isn't happening. I mean I know I am not a scary hideous person, (well hell those girls have guys). I know what the problem is....its my weight...and believe me I WANT to change it, but eating is also my comfort and my stress reliever. I think if I could change my weight a lot of thing would get better......i know my self confidence would....i walk around wondering who is laughing at me and what they noticed that made them laugh, when in reality I am sure I wasn't even noticed. I just want someone a stranger or someone to walk up to me and just tell me I am beautiful, I would prefer a guy lol. I just wish I could feel the way my parents to, or my brother or a lot of my friends...I have never had a chance to have a real relationship. I have only kissed one guy and it was all in the course of one night....I am 22, COME ON I need some help. I am sure you are like shut up your not alone, but the point of my blog is for me to ramble, so that is what I am doing.

I think I am going to Stop, i don't want to get sappy....Basically I am ready for my life to take off.....

Keep reading

~Katie~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
I love you and I think you are beautiful. I know that probably doesn't help, but it's the truth. I think you are a beautiful, wonderful, intelligent, compassionate lady. I know that you will be successful in what you set your mind to do. Any person who doesn't want you the way you are, doesn't deserve to have you. They are the ones at a loss. Knowing you and spending time with you is a true blessing. I know there is a guy out there who will see that and who will want to be with you forever. Remember, I love you always.

Sarah said...

Katie,

First of all, I think it's awesome that you know that you're doing what you were meant to be doing. It's such a great feeling. I know you're going to be an amazing teacher. I completely agree with Megan. You are beautiful, awesome, smart, funny...should I keep going? The right guy for you is out there somewhere and you'll find him when you're meant to. Any guy who doesn't love you for who you are isn't worth it. I have a feeling that when you finally find the right guy, he'll be completely amazing and there won't be any doubt that he's the one for you. Until then, don't settle for just anyone. You deserve the best. I love you Katie Maria!