CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 4, 2008

A weekend with friends!!

Sometimes the life I live is one filled with stress and complication. I live surrounded by people I love and people I hate. Some are stuck living that life but I am lucky and I have my very own getaway. I take the time to travel to Louisville and see someone who not only lead through the most complicated semester of my personal life but someone who can make me smile at the drop of a dime and makes me feel like I am special. This would be Megan AKA MOO. I love her to death. I also get to spend these wonderful getaways with one of my best friends, Sarah AKA Toga.
This visit imparticular is very important to us because our time in college is coming to an end. We must embrace the time that we have together and we definitely don't take them for granted.
Enough with my babbling about two of the greatest friends I have now to fill you in on our events of the trip.
This evening we went shopping and to dinner, now we are getting ready to relax, hang out and watch a movie!!! WOHOO
Tomorrow is the real adventure. We are waking up early and going to eat at our Louisville favorite, LYNN paradise cafe. Then we are going to make our way to the ZOO!!!!! We are all very excited and can't wait to see our favorite animals. When we are done we will most likely get some food and head back to the APT and hang out!
Sunday will be the sad day. We will wake up and get some breakfast and then Sarah and I will travel back to Richmond.
That's when the confusion continues, I am going to be fighting to stay alive for the last 6 or so weeks of school.

That is all I have for now....

Keep reading!

~Katie~

0 comments: